There are many tutorials and examples to help you learn how to use OpenSim. The examples listed below move from introductory to more advanced. Additional OpenSim-based tutorials, homework problems, and project ideas are available on the Biomechanics of Movement classroom site.
- Simulation-Based Design to Prevent Ankle Injuries
- Simulation-Based Design to Reduce Metabolic Cost
- The Strength of Simulation: Estimating Leg Muscle Forces in Stance and Swing
- Working with Static Optimization
- Example - Computed Muscle Control
- Example - Estimating Joint Reaction Loads
- Example - Output Reporter with a Jumping Simulation