- Plot the muscle activation patterns from the states file in the CMC results directory. (Tip: When selecting quantities to plot, use the "Filter By Pattern" to help your search. For example, typing "act" will list only the activation signals.)
- Are the simulated activations for the vastus intermedius (vas_int_r.activation) and gastrocnemius medialis (med_gas_r.activation) close to what you would expect?
- Plot the CMC residual joint moments (hip_flexion_r_moment, knee_angle_r_moment, and ankle_angle_r_moment) as functions of time from the *Actuation_force.sto file.
- Are the moments substantial? Does the plot give you confidence in the predicted muscle forces?
- Plot the CMC residual actuator forces (i.e., MZ, FX, and FY) as functions of time.
How large are the residual joint moments and residual actuator forces predicted by CMC as a percentage of the body weight of the model? Note: Residuals less than 2% of body weight are considered acceptable.