There are many tutorials and examples to help you learn how to use OpenSim. The examples listed below move from introductory to more advanced:
- Tutorial 1 - Intro to Musculoskeletal Modeling
- Tutorial 2 - Simulation and Analysis of a Tendon Transfer Surgery
- Tutorial 3 - Scaling, Inverse Kinematics, and Inverse Dynamics
- Simulation-Based Design to Prevent Ankle Injuries
- Simulation-Based Design to Reduce Metabolic Cost
- Dynamic Walking Challenge: Go the Distance!
- Working with Static Optimization