There are many ways that you can contribute to the OpenSim project:
- Help us improve the OpenSim Documentation. See our guide to Contributing to the OpenSim Documentation to learn more.
- Answer questions on the User Form.
- Teach others how to use OpenSim. We've provided our Teaching Materials for you to use.
- Contribute models to the Neuromuscular Model Library on SimTK.org. Review our guide for Evaluating a Musculoskeletal Model and email us at email@example.com if you have a model to share.
- Contribute utilities, extensions and plugins. Learn more by reading our guide, Contributing Utilities, Extensions, and Plugins.
- Contribute directly to the OpenSim source code. See our guidelines for the source code to learn more.
- Collaborate with us via the NCSRR's Visiting Scholars Program or Pilot Project Program or by coming to an OpenSim Workshop.
- Share your work or expertise by giving an OpenSim Webinar. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea for a topic.
- Do you have a cool simulation video to share? Email us at email@example.com and we will add it to your OpenSim YouTube Channel.
See the pages below for guides: